Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 2,441 through 2,450 (of 4,856 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #486762

    I know the little guy on the left with a toffee apple, No idea who the woman in the red hat is though.. do you?

    #487181

    @chameleon wrote:

    @mrs_teapot wrote:

    @chameleon wrote:

    @mrs_teapot wrote:

    Chameleon are you Bob,,, I mean Neil… well you know who I mean :?

    No Mrs Teapot I am not fatbob/neil whatever his name is. 8)

    oh well I dont know many of the others so I probably wouldnt know you… would I know you chameleon if you told me your other name?

    Mrs Teapot are you wanting me to give my real name here? Would you? :wink:

    Nooooo I meant your other chat name

    #487178

    is chamreleon a she?

    #487175

    @chameleon wrote:

    @mrs_teapot wrote:

    Chameleon are you Bob,,, I mean Neil… well you know who I mean :?

    No Mrs Teapot I am not fatbob/neil whatever his name is. 8)

    oh well I dont know many of the others so I probably wouldnt know you… would I know you chameleon if you told me your other name?

    #487169

    Chameleon are you Bob,,, I mean Neil… well you know who I mean :?

    #466447

    loft which tottered scarily….

    #487474

    Joker submitted a picture which I quoted on… asking if he had permission to post it… I have no idea who the picture was of….he eventually deleted it. Luckily someone here alerted me and I deleted it from my quote as soon as I knew.

    #466443

    Iron bedstead which was…….

    #487479

    @Wordsworth50 wrote:

    He’s the very tip of a very large iceberg, the UK has a practice of treating ex-service people shoddily that has continued into the modern era of professional soldiering. It undermines many claims of patriotism and takes the shine off many a memorial.

    Well seems we have money for some things words… its a strange world aint it?

    It’s been revealed that the Scottish Government spent £42,772 on a party for the pandas arrival from China. This was despite the promise that the pandas wouldn’t cost the taxpayer a penny, which is true. They haven’t cost the taxpayer a penny, they’ve cost the taxpayer 427,7200 pennies. :shock:

    #469172

    Gosh … good news!!! Lovely :D Enjoy!….Im sooooooooo jealous :D

    [

Viewing 10 posts - 2,441 through 2,450 (of 4,856 total)