Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 2,451 through 2,460 (of 4,856 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #487501

    I have always disliked Diane Abbott not just because of her latest racist remarks but she opposed grammar schools and supported comprehensives yet sent her own kids to grammar school… She used private health whilst condemning it too… how can you take a politician like that seriously?

    #487464

    I used to love block busters…. the simple quizzes are the best.

    RIP Bob…. happy memories watching with the kids :D

    #487328

    No names were discussed thin… and thank you Dennis… but truly no need Im fine.

    Its quite therapeutic admitting to yourself you were gullible and a bit thick…. and there was me thinking I was perfect :? :D :shock:

    #414072

    Dear apocalyptic weather… Shut up!!

    #72100

    Bird

    #486759

    here I am :D I was hiding in the ether….. where will you hide today?

    #102644

    Brat

    #487325

    Thank you Lucy for taking the time to reply…. your advice and shared experience is appreciated. Thank you too to the three ladies who PMed me with their experiences and advice… I fully understand why its difficult to share publicly.

    Happy Friday Everyone :D

    #487390

    @jen_jen wrote:

    :lol:

    The sexual aspect aside, they’re actually supposed to be very good for stress incontinence as they tone the pelvic floor.

    People would keep asking…. what you smiling about :shock:

    #487387

    @jen_jen wrote:

    Do you really want to know?

    Ha Ha…. might be a good Christmas pressi for someone :D but actually….. nooooo :D

Viewing 10 posts - 2,451 through 2,460 (of 4,856 total)