Get VIP membership and remove the ads, create a chat forum signature and much more!

Just Chat
  • Members: Log in here

Menu

  • Join Just Chat
  • Chat rooms
    • Chat forum one
    • Chat forum two
    • Chat forum three
    • Members only chat
    • Quiz room
    • Our Chat Guides
  • Message boards
  • Our members
    • Recent activity
  • Blog

callmepuds

Profile picture of callmepuds

@callmepuds

active 3 years, 10 months ago
  • Activity
  • Profile
  • Friends 32
  • Forums
  • Personal
  • Mentions
  • Favourites
  • Friends
  • Profile picture of Fair-D

    Fair-D changed their profile picture 5 years, 4 months ago

  • Profile picture of Fair-D

    Fair-D changed their profile picture 5 years, 4 months ago

  • Profile picture of Fair-D

    Fair-D changed their profile picture 5 years, 4 months ago

  • Profile picture of Dofan

    Dofan replied to the topic I Wish… in the forum Chat forum three boards 5 years, 4 months ago

    A Genie offered me 3 wishes once… my first was to ask for an extra wish… he said.. “Fine, you now have 3 wishes”

    I then asked for a willy that could touch the ground…. the next morning I woke up with no legs.

    I don’t deal with Genies anymore after that.

    In all honestly though…. just a long hug with someone I love is all I wish for atm

     

  • Profile picture

    somer1 replied to the topic I Wish… in the forum Chat forum three boards 5 years, 4 months ago

    I could get into my dentist before the 9/6.

    Lost a filling and the tooth is cutting my inside cheek to bits  :cry:

  • Profile picture of Dofan

    Dofan replied to the topic OK,,,, What small things make you feel happy l? in the forum Chat forum three boards 5 years, 4 months ago

    Dopamine, Oxytocin, Serotonin, and Endorphins…

    All very small, and all make you very happy :P …

    Being serious though….

    1.) Dreyfer(My Doggo)… He has changed and still is changing my view of the world  in a very positive way, I would go as far to say that the little fellow has saved my life on many occasions.

    2.) Spring… The life I…[Read more]

  • Profile picture

    somer1 replied to the topic Music Thread in the forum Chat forum three boards 5 years, 4 months ago

     

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4bgXH3sJ2Q
  • Profile picture

    somer1 replied to the topic Music Thread in the forum Chat forum three boards 5 years, 4 months ago

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xg3vE8Ie_E
  • Profile picture

    somer1 replied to the topic Music Thread in the forum Chat forum three boards 5 years, 4 months ago

    Been a shit day in Somerland.

    And feeling just like this……..

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDyb_alTkMQ
  • Profile picture

    somer1 replied to the topic Music Thread in the forum Chat forum three boards 5 years, 4 months ago

    Anyone fancy a Lucozade?

    Class Track in my book.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuXRcIPnZ1g
  • Profile picture

    somer1 replied to the topic India coronavirus variant in the UK in the forum Getting serious 5 years, 4 months ago

  • Profile picture of Fair-D

    Fair-D replied to the topic paranormal experiences in the forum Getting serious 5 years, 4 months ago

    I’ve felt similar things in places. Like you’re presence is disturbing something. Makes sense if it’s restoration work too. Perhaps they’re not happy with what you are doing.

  • Profile picture of Fair-D

    Fair-D replied to the topic paranormal experiences in the forum Getting serious 5 years, 4 months ago

    I’ve had a few, I think quite in tune with that side.

    My earliest recollection was feeling a hand squeeze my knee. I broke down in tears as I knew it was my grandad. Don’t know why I thought or knew it I just did.

    In my teens I would walk home along a lane, high wall on one side and a building on the other, only one door. An elderly gent asked…[Read more]

  • Profile picture of Fair-D

    Fair-D replied to the topic Word of the day? in the forum Chat forum three boards 5 years, 4 months ago

    antidisestablishmentarianism

    Opposition to the disesbableshment of the church. Subsequently also the longest non hyponated word in the OED. Just to be a smart ar5e lol

  • Profile picture of Fair-D

    Fair-D replied to the topic India coronavirus variant in the UK in the forum Getting serious 5 years, 4 months ago

    Sorry it’s off topic, anyone else not able to load the chat rooms?

  • Profile picture of Fair-D

    Fair-D replied to the topic cant get into jc in the forum Technical Q&A 5 years, 4 months ago

    Is there work going on on the site just now? None of the rooms seem to be working.

  • Profile picture of Sassey

    Sassey replied to the topic India coronavirus variant in the UK in the forum Getting serious 5 years, 4 months ago

    You are narrow minded.  Time will tell.   Then a sorry would be excepted

    B-) B-)   B-)

     

     

  • Profile picture of Sassey

    Sassey replied to the topic India coronavirus variant in the UK in the forum Getting serious 5 years, 4 months ago

    Bitchute.   Rumble   Telegram. Dr Charlie ward.   Good sighte for research.  Mel k.
    X 22    Start looking.   Vaccines not good

     

  • Profile picture of Sassey

    Sassey replied to the topic India coronavirus variant in the UK in the forum Getting serious 5 years, 4 months ago

    Do the research people

     

  • Profile picture of Sassey

    Sassey replied to the topic I'm not having the covid 19 vaccine cos I'm an American God dam it !!! in the forum Getting serious 5 years, 4 months ago

    If you think your country is a fair election lol. 209 countries involved with dominion machines and all are on the line. Not true. Not fair. If you think it is you’re stupid. Do the research. All banks coming down and 209 countries are involved. Duh

  • Load More

Enjoy Just Chat? Spread the word!

  • Tweet

News and updates

  • Scheduled chat forum downtime 9 May, 2018
  • Season’s greetings! 24 December, 2017
  • An important update to the site rules 7 July, 2017
  • The new chat forum three — lift off! 12 April, 2017
  • And another year rolls around… 23 December, 2016

Active discussions

  • Who’s still about from the good old days?
    2 days, 17 hours ago
  • QUIZ ROOM LEAGUE TABLE 2025
    2 months, 1 week ago
  • Skint? Are you sure?
    5 months, 3 weeks ago
  • Christeen
    7 months ago
  • Hey Rouge Trader
    9 months, 3 weeks ago
Copyright © 2000 - 2026 Martin Reed / Just Chat. Thanks to UK web hosting.
  • Stay safe
  • Terms of service
  • Privacy
  • Rules
  • Links
  • Advertise
  • Contact
We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue, we'll assume you're OK with this.OK